Senior Guest Relations Officer / Guest Relations Officer
5-day Work Week
We are now inviting highly motivated and outgoing individuals to join our team.
- Assist Executive Lounge Manager in daily operations and reporting
- Ensure guests in Executive Lounge are greeted, attended to and assisted with a level of professional services
- Ensure all guests' inquiries are met with prompt, informative yet friendly solution
- Actively promote the services, facilities and standards of the hotel at every opportunity, and uphold its image at all times
- Provide regular training and guidance to staff members
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, preferably in Executive Lounge
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality or relevant disciplines
- Strong guest servicing skills with excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proactive, detail-minded and a team player
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Guest Relations Officer
Attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Duty Meal, Medical and Dental Scheme, Discretionary Bonus and Training Subsidy.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with current & expected salary and contact details to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
Thank you for your enquiry! Our team will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry is being sent, please wait...
form submit error