- All guests are required to check body temperature and wear face mask upon entering the hotel area by infrared thermal temperature screening
- All guests are required to sign health declaration upon check in, past travel records within the last 14 days are obtained from each check-in guest for record. Our staff will refer all sick guests or suspicious cases to proceed to the hospital or the nearest clinic for medical check before checking in to the hotel.
- Sanitizers are placed at designated areas in the property including dining outlets
- Disinfecting public facilities including lift buttons and door handles every 1.5 hours;
- The both sides entrance carpet will spray the Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner every 1.5-2hrs
- Team members are to wear masks in the hotel area and their body temperatures are monitored before entry to the hotel, as protection for the health of guests and employees;
- All rooms are regularly disinfected by diluted bleach
- Tables are now placed minimum 1.5m away from each other
- All restaurants will remain 50% occupancy
- All tables are restricted to 4 people per meal
- All staff and guests will wear masks inside the restaurants except during consumption of food and beverages
- All guests will continue have their temperature checked before entering the restaurants, as well as the on-going temperature checking of each member of staff on duty
- Anti-bacterial sanitizers are provided to guests upon entry, and at the beginning of their meals
- Regular disinfecting of equipment and furniture will continue.
- All buffet or semi-buffet food are served in smaller portions, replaced or replenished approx. by every 30 minutes and all dishes will be covered to avoid contamination
Health and Safety of our guests and team members are our upmost priority. We will strictly follow all guidance and requirements from Center of Health, in order to provide a hygienic, safe and reliable environment for all our guests and team members.