1. All guests are required to check body temperature upon entering the hotel area.
2. All guests are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" venue QR code upon check-in, vaccination record and past travel records within the last 14 days are obtained from each check-in guest. Our staff will refer all sick guests or suspicious cases to proceed to the hospital or the nearest clinic for a medical checkup before checking in to the hotel.
3. Sanitizers are placed at designated areas in the property including dining outlets.
4. Disinfecting public facilities including lift buttons and door handles every 1.5 hours.
5. Both sides entrance carpet will spray the Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner every 1.5-2 hrs.
6. Team members are to wear masks in the hotel area and their body temperatures are monitored before entry to the hotel, as protection for the health of guests and employees.
7. All rooms are regularly disinfected by diluted bleach.
8. Regularly clean and disinfect with professional products from Ecolab, with special focus on air duct and vents.